Manage your Western Union transactions faster

It is very important for us to ensure that our customers manage their Western Union transfers in a faster and more convenient way, therefore the Send money and Receive money forms of Western Union are also available on our website. By clicking on the respective link, you may download the form required for your transaction (Receive money, Send money), which may be printed and submitted to every office belonging to our branch.
Do not forget to take your personal documents required for sending and receiving money with you (click here for more information)!

Is it possible to purchase foreign currency on behalf of another person? How?

You may purchase foreign currency on behalf of any person. In the case of purchases over exceeding HUF 500,000, the customer’s data shall be recorded, and a statement shall be made on the actual owner of the money. It is important to note that the limit of HUF 500,000 is specified for a day, therefore if you purchase foreign currency several times on the same day the aggregate value of which amounts up to HUF 500,000, the cashier will also record the customer’s data.

In which currencies are the foreign exchange services of Exclusive Cash available?

The foreign exchange services of Exclusive Change are available in 28 foreign currencies, including:

  • Australian Dollar
  • Bosnian Mark
  • Bulgarian Lev
  • Canadian Dollar
  • Swiss Franc
  • Chinese Yuan
  • Czech Koruna
  • Danish Krone
  • Euro
  • British Pound
  • Hungarian Forint
  • Croatian Kuna
  • Israeli Shekel
  • Japanese Yen
  • Norwegian Krone
  • Polish zloty
  • Romanian Lei
  • Serbian Dina
  • Russian Rouble
  • Swedish Krona
  • Thai baht
  • Turkish Lira
  • Ukrainian Hryvnia
  • American Dollar
  • Brazilian Real
  • Emirati Dirham
  • Mexican Peso
  • Malaysian Ringgit
  • New Zealand Dollar

For more information on individual foreign currencies, please click here

What documents do I need to purchase foreign currency?

For Hungarian citizens:

  • Hungarian personal identity card (card or older booklet format) and official card certifying your address (address card)
  • Hungarian driving licence and official card certifying your address (address card)
  • Hungarian passport and official card certifying your address (address card)

For foreign citizens:

  • passport
  • personal identity card issued by the Hungarian authorities for foreign citizens or residence card

For EU and EEA citizens:

  • passport
  • personal identity card

What do I need to exchange foreign currency in the name of a business organization?

In addition to the personal documents specified in the previous point, for the first foreign exchange you will also need to present a document (eg. Certificate of Incorporation) issued no more than 30 days before. It is a very important condition that the owners of the company shall include one natural person at least! If there is no such person, the data of one of the executive officers of the company will be recorded. If the respective representative of the business organization has not taken such a document with him/her but has already presented it in another office before, we will perform screening within the company, and retrieve the required data.